Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
I don’t have enough balance in my account for a refund. What should I do?
If there is enough money for you to issue a refund, we will transfer the required amount from that linked account into your Merchant Account to cover the difference in funds that was needed to issue the refund.
If there are not enough funds on your linked business account, you will have to either transfer money from other business accounts to the linked account or top it up via a bank transfer. Once you have enough funds on your linked account, you may go back and issue a refund for that transaction.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?