Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Can I transfer money from my PayPal account to my Revolut Business card?
Yes, although currently, this PayPal feature is only available for PayPal accounts in the EU.
- To add your Revolut card:
- Login to your PayPal account
- Head to the Cards section
- Click on Link A New Card
- Fill in your card details
- Paypal will send a confirmation code via a small deduction on your card
Please note that:
- The address on the card must be same as the address entered on PayPal
- The card must have stored value (in order for PayPal to make a small deduction for authorization)
- The card must be activated for online purchases
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers