Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Can I provide my clients with invoices?
The short answer is, yes, you can.
You can now send an invoice to your customer to explain what money they owe you for services or products you provided them with. An invoice is an official way of keeping record of how much money the customer needs to pay you, and it’s an easy way for the customer to know how much to pay you back.
This feature is available for all Revolut Business customers. You can issue invoices in any of the following 14 currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, CHF, JPY, AUD, HKD, SEK, DKK, NOK, NZD, PLN, and ZAR.
For you to send an Invoice to one of your clients:
- Click on the 'Invoices' tab on the main menu in your Revolut Business account, or navigate to the 'Hub' tab and click on the 'Invoices' app
- Click “New Invoice” button on the top of the screen
- Add or select the client that you want to send the invoice to
- Choose the relevant currency, add the item(s) the billing relates to and click “continue”
- Review your invoice
- If everything checks out, send the invoice by clicking “send” and you’re done!
You can also edit Unpaid invoices - this includes those that are overdue, sent or incomplete.
All the mandatory fields will be present, such as General invoice data, Supplier data, Customer data, VAT-related, Extra information if required.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers