Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
How can I add funds to my account?
After your application has been accepted and your account has become fully operational, you can add funds to your account with a top up by bank transfer. For that, go to the Accounts menu in the 'Home' section, click on the pink Top up button in the middle of the screen and your account details will be shown. You can then use those details to make a transfer to your Revolut Business account from an external bank account.
Afterward, you'll be able to access all your accounts' details directly from the Accounts menu.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers