Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
Unsupported inbound transfers
You can transfer money to your accounts via bank transfer in the following 28 currencies: GBP, EUR, USD, ZAR, TRY, SGD, SEK, SAR, RUB, RON, PLN, NZD, NOK, MXN, JPY, ILS, HUF, HKD, DKK, CZK, CHF, CAD, AUD, AED, HRK, BGN, QAR and THB.
Alternatively, you can send clients your account details so they transfer money to you.
We currently do not support transfers from the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Congo (the Democratic Republic of), Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Cambodia, Jamaica, Korea (North), Kuwait, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Panama, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Palau, Rwanda, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic (Syria), Swaziland, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste,Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic), Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to receive payments in the following currency-country pairs, as we are in the process of making some changes to our banking infrastructure. We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and hope to have a resolution soon.
- USD transfers from Philippines
- USD transfers from Cyprus
- USD transfers from Moldova
- EUR transfers from Latin America countries
- any currency transfer from Morocco
- any currency transfer from Rwanda
- any currency transfer from Saint Lucia
- any currency transfer from Armenia
Thanks for your patience.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers