Kā varam jums palīdzēt?

I live with someone else, I don't have my own documents for the address

If you live with your parents/spouse/other family member or someone else, and have no documents under your name/company name to verify your operating address, please choose in your application "confirm address by receiving a card".

See here for more details.

Saistītie raksti