Nepieciešama palīdzība?

Vienkārši uzrakstiet savu jautājumu zemāk, lai saņemtu atbildi.

What if I live with someone else and don’t have my own documents for the operating address?

If you live with your parents, spouse, another family member, or someone else, and have no documents under your name or company name to verify your operating address, please select ‘confirm address by receiving a card’ in your application.

See here for more details.