Hoe kunnen we helpen?
- Card issues
- Een kaart aanvragen
- Paying by card
- Uitgaven splitsen met Groepsrekeningen
- Geld opnemen
- Geld overmaken naar een bank rekening
- Geld overmaken naar een andere Revolut-rekening
- Betaling via automatische incasso
- Revolut Gifting
- Donaties doen
- Revolut Pockets
- Paying via iDEAL
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Need help with CAD transfers?
What types of transfers can I use to send CAD?
There are three different transfer types: transfers to a Revolut customer, card transfers, and bank transfers.
Note that sending money to cards is only available to selected users at the moment. Stay tuned!
Who can I send CAD to?
You can send CAD to a beneficiary who has a bank account from Canada. You can also send CAD to beneficiaries outside of Canada at a higher fee.
What information do I need about my beneficiary?
To make a transfer to any Revolut customer, you’ll need their phone number or username.
To make an international bank transfer, you’ll typically need the beneficiary’s full name, bank institution number, transit number, and account number. The bank institution number is 3 digits. The transit number is 5 digits. The account number is between 7–12 digits.
To send money to a card, all you need is the card number and the cardholder’s full name. Sometimes, we may ask you for the beneficiary's address as well.
How much can I send?
For most currencies, there are no transfer amount limits. Certain currencies might have limits set by our payments partners, which we’re unable to disclose due to compliance reasons.
If you’re making a transfer to a card, transfers to Visa cards are limited to $2,500 (or currency equivalent) per transaction while transfers to Mastercard cards are limited to $5,000 (or currency equivalent) per transaction.
Please be aware that the way we process bank transfers can change depending on the amount. This means that arrival times, intermediary fees charged by other banks and descriptions your beneficiary might see on their statement can differ. We provide more information on this when you make a transfer in the app.
How long does it usually take for the money to arrive?
- Transfers to bank accounts
CAD transfers to a bank account domiciled in Canada typically arrive in 1 working day.
- Transfers to cards
Transfers to cards typically take a few minutes but can take up to 30 minutes.
- Ik heb mijn kaart niet ontvangen
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Waarom is mijn kaart nog niet verzonden?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- Mijn fysieke kaart werkt niet
- Mijn virtuele wegwerpkaart werkt niet
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- Ik wil de pincode van mijn kaart wijzigen
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- Mijn kaart is in verkeerde handen gevallen
- Mijn kaart is ingeslikt door een geldautomaat
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- Wat zijn updates voor slimme kaarten?
- Ik wil graag dat mijn kaart wordt gerestitueerd