How do I request a refund for an iDEAL payment?
If you’ve made an iDEAL payment and want a refund, you’ll need to contact the merchant directly and follow their return process.
iDEAL payments can’t be undone, as soon as you’ve approved an iDEAL payment, it’s processed in a few seconds just like a normal direct debit payment.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?