How can I synchronise old transactions?
To synchronise old transactions:
- Disconnect Xero fully
- Reconnect Xero
- When you arrive on the 'Manage Accounts' page where you choose how your Revolut accounts should map to your Xero accounts, select the 'Sync from' date to the required date you would like to sync your transactions from
- We'll update your Xero transactions accordingly
Note: the maximum that transactions can be synced from is one year; in addition, if you have set 'Lock dates' in your Xero account, we'll only be able to sync transactions back to when the integration started.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?