What is a card issuer?
A card issuer provides Revolut users with their payment instruments (cards) and enables users to give instructions to Revolut to make Revolut card transactions from their linked Revolut wallets.
When Revolut acts as the card issuer, the card scheme will be either Mastercard or Visa.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the Xero integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?