What can I do if I am missing a receipt for my expense?
There are certain expenses where a receipt/invoice is not available and sometimes the receipt is missing/lost (happens to the best of us!)
Go to the expense and tap on the "no document" button to indicate that it doesn't have a document. Don't worry, the expense can still be approved, even without a document.
If the document was found later on, you can re-attach the document to the expense!
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?