Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

Loss and Theft of travel documents

If you need to file a claim related to lost or stolen travel documents, you'll need to provide the following documents for our team to assess your case properly:

  • Incident report / receipt from embassy, consulate, or other relevant authority if your documents are lost
  • Police or incident report(s) – containing details related to your claim if your documents are lost