You can give your colleagues access to your business account with individual customised permissions. This will define what they can see and do within your account.
To set different user permissions or roles, simply go to Home » Team » click on a member you'd like to edit » open Role tab and change as you wish.
For example, you can provide read only access for admins and accountants, or enable your colleagues to view their card spending. Only account owners and admins can invite new users and define their permissions.
At this moment you can only invite EEA and Switzerland residents to be a part of your Revolut Business account.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?