This notice is provided to you in order to explain what personal data Revolut Business processes about you if you are a prospective customer.
This privacy notice does not apply if you are already an onboarded customer of Revolut Business, or you are a Revolut personal customer. If so, you can find the privacy notice which applies to you here.
What personal data do you collect?
We collect and use your personal data in order to provide sales support services. This includes:
- your name;
- your email address and phone number (that you use for professional purposes);
- your employment details such as your employer and your job title; and
- records of our discussions (including records of phone calls).
We may collect this personal data directly from you. For example, if you express your interest in our Revolut Business product by filling in the ‘Contact sales’ form on our website, we will use the information you provide to contact you.
We may also collect this personal data from others or from public sources. Where we collect this information from other sources, we have due diligence processes in place to establish whether the information provided to us has been collected and shared fairly and lawfully.
We collect and use your personal data because we have a legitimate interest in collecting and using it and this is reasonable when balanced against your right to privacy.
Do you share my personal data with anyone else?
- not to sell your personal data;
- to only (a) share your personal data with our suppliers (who provide us with IT and communications services) or with other companies in the Revolut Group where there is a legitimate reason to do so (for example, to provide you with better or consistent service), and (b) transfer your personal data internationally in line with data protection laws;
- to keep your personal data for only as long as we need it for our sales and sales support purposes, and to delete it promptly once this purpose is no longer applicable; and
- not to make any automated decisions about you.
Revolut is committed to helping you exercise the rights you have in relation to your personal data. These are the right to:
- be told how we use your personal data (which we fulfil through this notice);
- have your personal data amended if you think it’s wrong;
- ask us to delete your personal data;
- object to us collecting or otherwise using your personal data;
- ask us to restrict how we use your personal data; and
- ask us to give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format.
If you would like to exercise one or more of these rights, or you have questions, concerns or complaints in relation to how we use your personal data, please contact the DPO team at email@example.com who will be able to help.
If you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data, you can submit a complaint to your local data protection authority (for example, the Information Commissioner’s Office in the United Kingdom, or the Lithuanian State Data Protection Inspectorate in the European Union).