2021 Referrals campaign
- What has Revolut been doing to prepare for Brexit?
- Why is Revolut able to move my account to the European company?
- What will happen to my account when it is migrated to the European company?
- Will my local account details change when my account is migrated to the European company?
- What do I need to do after my account is moved to the European company?
- Someone made a payment to my 'GB' IBAN after my account number changed to a 'LT' one, what will happen?
- Why do I need to use my new LT IBAN when my GB IBAN will work until end-September?
- Where can I find my new IBAN details?
- Can you tell me what my new LT IBAN will be before my account is migrated?
- I have been asked to submit my passport/national ID in preparation for Brexit. Why do I need to do this?
- Which European company will I be transferred to?
- Am I being transferred to Revolut’s Lithuanian banking licence?
- Will there be new T&Cs when I'm transferred to the European company?
- What happens to my other Revolut Products after I'm transferred to the European company?
- I uploaded my documents but I did not receive information about my re-verification status. What’s the hold up?
- I have had a change of circumstance recently and need more time to upload the documents. What help can I get?
- What if my document has more pages than you ask for?
- What is the deadline for uploading new ID?
- How do I know when I've been migrated to the European company?
Insuring my travel
- Paying per day
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Finding Terms & Conditions and other details of my travel insurance policy
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Does my travel insurance cover emergency medical expenses due to Coronavirus?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- How does Revolut travel insurance work if I choose to pay annually?
- Adding extra cover for my travel insurance
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
Everyday Protection Insurance
- What does purchase protection insurance get me?
- What does refund protection insurance get me?
- What does ticket cancellation insurance get me?
- Which items are eligible for purchase and refund protection insurance?
- Which types of events are covered by the ticket cancellation protection insurance?
- Who is Revolut's purchase refund ticket cancellation insurance protection provider?
- Which conditions must I meet to qualify for purchase refund ticket cancellation protection insurance?
- How much will I receive from a successful purchase protection insurance claim?
- How much will I receive from a successful refund protection insurance claim?
- How much will I receive from a successful ticket cancellation protection insurance claim?
- How much do I have to pay in deductible in case of theft or material damage?
- When does the purchase protection not cover me?
- When does the refund protection not cover me?
- When does the ticket cancellation protection not cover me?
- Is depreciation applied to the item value when I make a claim?
- How do I make a protection insurance claim?
- In case I get refunded do I have to ship the item somewhere?
- What must I have in my possession to make a protection insurance claim?
- What is Revolut Rewards?
- What regions are Revolut Rewards available in?
- How do I start using Revolut Rewards?
- How do Rewards work?
- How do cashback Rewards work?
- Why is there a wait before my cashback is paid?
- How do I get paid my cashback?
- I have not received my cashback for over 90 days. How do I claim the missing cashback?
- How can I get more Rewards?
- Why does my friend have different Rewards to me?