There are a number of reasons why a transfer could fail. You can select your transfer in your transactions list to view the reason for the transfer failure. Some of the most common reasons:
- Incorrect recipient’s details.
- Exceeded transfer limits.
- You can't transfer money to your own account - use currency Exchange.
- You have a request to complete - this could be identity verification or details about your business.
- Insufficient profile permissions to make a transfer from the selected currency account.
- The beneficiary bank has rejected the funds. In which case, ask the recipient to contact their bank directly for more information.
If the issue persists and everything looks right from your side, please contact our support team so we can help.
You could be receiving notifications for failed transfers. Go to Payments section → Transfers tab → scroll down to see Failed transfers and select the transfer → then click Retry to submit the transfer again or select Delete to remove the transfer from Failed list.