You can invite as many team members as you want to your Revolut Business account. Automate this process by integrating with your HR software, or by following the steps below:
- Make sure you have the ‘Manage team members’ permission to proceed.
- Go to Team → Invite
- Enter the email addresses of members you want to send invitations to (email addresses must not be registered with any other Revolut Business account — see Can I invite team members with email addresses already registered with another account article if you receive an error).
- Choose invitees’ roles to manage their permissions.
- Optionally assign your invitees a card and spend controls.
- Team members will then receive an email inviting them to your account.
- There can be only 1 ‘Owner’ per account, but ‘Admin’ role also provides additional team members full access to the Revolut Business account.
- To transfer ownership of the account to another team member, check How can I pass ownership of my account to another person in the company article.
- You can always revoke team members’ accesses: go to Home → Team → select a profile → choose to temporarily Suspend them or to permanently Delete them.
- Depending on assigned permissions, invitees may need identity verification. See more details about how to complete identity verification.