Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

How can I report a lost or stolen Revolut <18 card?

You can instantly freeze a Revolut <18 card from your Revolut app.

Open your child's '<18 account' → tap on their card → ❄️ 'Freeze' the card. If you find the card, you will be able to unfreeze it.

If the card is definitely lost or has been stolen, first freeze the card, and then you will be able to cancel the card and order a new one.

👉 Ordering a replacement card may include fees.