If you have a request from auditors to provide business account details, please complete this form and our support team will handle it for you. To speed things up, please provide us with the following:
- Auditor company name
- Auditor email address
- Audit agreement
- Permission for us to share your business account information with them
Once we receive the information above, we’re able to send your account confirmation, balances and additional info right away.
Your auditor can contact us with their request via firstname.lastname@example.org. But we’ll still need you to confirm details listed above.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the Xero integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?