Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

Where can I send a card transfer?

You can currently transfer money to any eligible US-issued Visa or Mastercard debit card in USD. Some card issuers or banks might not support this service yet. We'll let you know that the card isn’t supported and you can try another card from the US or choose a different transfer method.