To link an additional account, head to the 'Linked' section, tap the arrow next to the balance and a pop-up will surface with your linked account(s) present. Click the 'New' button on this pop-up, choose your bank, and follow the process.
Need a hand?
Just pop your question below to get an answer.
- How can I add money to my Revolut account?
- Add money with a card
- Add money with a linked bank account
- Easy bank transfer
- Adding money with Apple or Google Pay
- Set up direct deposit for your salary
- All about Early Salary
- On-Demand Pay for your Salary
- Can I deposit cash or cheques to my Revolut account?
- My card deposit got declined by the bank, but my bank says there are no issues