Open Banking uses a system called 'Faster Payments' to send money from your bank account to Revolut. These transfers should be received in 🕒 40 minutes, but can take up to a few hours.
Need a hand?
Just pop your question below to get an answer.
- How can I add money to my Revolut account?
- Add money with a card
- Add money with a linked bank account
- Easy bank transfer
- Adding money with Apple or Google Pay
- Set up direct deposit for your salary
- All about Early Salary
- On-Demand Pay for your Salary
- Can I deposit cash or cheques to my Revolut account?
- My card deposit got declined by the bank, but my bank says there are no issues