There are several potential reasons a reward wasn’t granted to you:
- Your invitee didn’t complete all required steps before the deadline;
- Your invitee didn’t use your unique invite link to sign up for Revolut. If this happened, you wouldn’t see them on your invitee list. Submit this request, if this is the case;
- One or more required steps completed by your invitee didn’t meet the requirements described below.
- Sign up with the unique referral link, and verify their identity;
- Add money to their Revolut account with a card or bank transfer. Transfers between Revolut accounts and adding money with Apple or Google Pay don’t count;
- Order a physical Revolut card;
- Make 3 legitimate purchases with their virtual or physical Revolut card, online, or in-store. Purchases with Apple or Google Pay will work too.
3 purchases need to be greater or equal to a minimum amount visible on the Referrals screen. This amount is different depending on the referrer's region.
Currency exchange transactions, transfers, gambling, and gift cards aren't considered valid purchases.
If you think there was a mistake, your friend completed all steps, and a reward should be granted, please submit a help request below.
For T&Cs go to 'Referrals' main screen → scroll down → 'Terms & Conditions'.