You can invite as many people to join your Revolut Business account as you want.
You can do this automatically by integrating with your HR software if we support it, or by following the steps below.
Here's how to invite new team members manually:
- Go to Home menu → Team → Invite
- Enter the email addresses of members you want to send invitations to. Email addresses must not be registered with any other Revolut Business account. If you receive an error, please tell the invitee to contact us or complete a support request
- Choose your invitee's role within your account and manage their permissions when creating their profile:
- The five default roles Owner, Admin, Accountant, Viewer, Member and their permissions can’t be changed. If you want to customise your team members’ permissions, find out how to assign a custom role to a team member
- Based on the permissions assigned to the team members you've invited, they may need to verify their identity. See more details about how to complete identity verification
You can also Suspend or Delete a team member if necessary:
- Suspended team members won't have access to your account, but will still appear on the members list in your Team page in-app. Their status will be 'Suspended'.
- Deleted team members will be permanently removed from your Business account. You can invite them to re-join, but their cards won't work.