Need a hand?
Just pop your question below to get an answer.
- Report fraudulent activity or transaction
- Report phishing - suspicious email, call, text, or link
- Dispute a transaction
- How to freeze or block a card
- I don't recognise an ATM cash withdrawal
- How is Revolut protecting me against fraud?
- Is my money safe?
- Payment scams
- How can I recognise fraud?
- How can I ensure my account security to be safe from scams?
Revolut <18 for parentsWhere do I find Revolut <18 in my app?Can I control my child's use of the Revolut <18 card?Can I use my child's card?Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?Where can I find the code my child needs to sign in with?What happens if I move to a country where Revolut <18 isn't available?How to add a co-parent to my child's account?What features can co-parents access with Revolut <18?Can I close a Revolut <18 account?Has the design of the Revolut <18 app changed, too?
Getting started with Revolut <18What's Revolut <18, and who can create an account?What's the Revolut <18 app designed for?Can my child create their Revolut <18 account directly?Who can add money to a Revolut <18 account?How do I create a second <18 account?Where can I find the account details of a Revolut <18 account?My child doesn’t have a phone, can they use Revolut <18?