In order to verify your identity:
- Go to your 'Profile' by tapping on the profile icon on the top left corner in the app
- Select 'Account' and then 'Personal details'
- Verify your account
You will need to take a picture of a valid government-issued document and a picture of your face - both live-photos.
Requirements for a selfie:
- You must take your own selfie, without other people in the frame
- Needs to be taken in the moment (live-picture) - we do not accept picture of a picture or a scan
- Should be taken in a clear and well lit environment
- Your face should be fully visible
To know more please visit the page How do I upload a selfie?.
Requirements for document:
- Take a clear picture of your identity document, where every single detail is readable and not blurry
- Turn flash off to avoid glare on your documents
- Make sure the details on your Revolut profile match the details on your legal document
- Select the correct document type and take pictures of both sides
- Submit pictures of the actual document taken in the moment (live-picture) - we do not accept pictures of a picture, copies, pictures from gallery or scans