Our Travel Insurance policy is provided as a benefit with Premium, Metal and Ultra plans.
You don’t have to use your Revolut account to pay for the trip to be eligible for the coverage.
- You must be a resident of the UK or the EEA (excluding Gibraltar and Switzerland).
- Minimum 18 and no more than 75 years of age.
- Your primary residence complies with the address of your Revolut account.
- Your journey meets the definition of a trip.
Eligible children (including the stepchildren, foster children, adopted children or children currently in the adoption process) must be a maximum 17 years of age at the time of a travel. Children must travel with account holder.
The policyholder’s children (including fostered, adopted, and step-children) are covered under this policy, as long as they’re:
- Under 18 (or under 23 if they’re in full-time education);
- Financially dependent on the policyholder or their partner (even if they don’t live in the same residence);
Spouse or cohabitant coverage requirements for Metal and Ultra customers:
- A spouse by marriage, domestic partnership or civil union.
- A cohabitant is a person you've lived with for at least 12 consecutive months and is at least 18 years of age
- They must travel with the account holder.
- Their primary residence complies with the country address of the Revolut account holder.
- They're travelling on a journey that meets the definition of a trip.
Check your insurance policy in-app, tap 'Lifestyle' in the bottom menu → 'Insure' → 'Travel' → select a type → 'All documents'.