If you've changed your device and face difficulties with logging in, here are a few steps to follow in order to recover access to the account.
- Download the Revolut app on your new device and log in with your old phone number
- Open the text message received on your old phone number and tap the verification link
- Go to the Personal details section and change your phone number
- Enter one-time verification code (6-digit code) received on your old number
- Enter the passcode
- Enter the 6-digit code received on your new number
- Open the Revolut app on your old phone
- Go to the Personal details section and add an email address to your Revolut account
- Open the Revolut app on your new device
- Check if it recognizes you. You should receive an activation email prompting you to activate the account on your new device. You’ll then be asked to take a selfie using the new device.
You can read more in the article 'How do I change my phone number?'.
If the application prompts you to take a selfie using your new device, follow all the instructions accordingly. Please wait a few minutes until the selfie is verified, and then you should be able to access your account.
Taking a selfie doesn’t mean the app will automatically open a new account - the selfie is for security purposes.
If your login attempt was unsuccessful:
- Reinstall the Revolut app: uninstall the Revolut application and restart your device → wait for two minutes → download the app again → install it on your device and check if you can log in now
- Update your phone: check if your new device is running the latest system version → go to settings and run the required updates