How can we help?
What is the “Credit Monetisation Rule”?
In Japan, “cash out” or “monetise” by converting shopping credit balance into cash is referred to as “credit monetisation”.
While not a formal regulation, Japanese credit card issuers forbid what they call “credit monetisation” in their T&C , as their shopping credit balance is separate from their cashing credit balance.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?