Verification results might take up to 7 days to confirm and verify your Revolut account.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Use a supported document
- Document can't be expired, damaged or unreadable
- Document photo must be clear and all the required details should be visible
- Profile details must match information on document
❌ We do not accept pictures of screens/copies/scans of the document.
If your verification has failed, double-check if uploaded pictures are clear and readable without any blur or glare.
If your camera is not working and you cannot take photos, please use a different device. The documents have to be submitted in the Revolut app.
You may need to reverify the ID before we can migrate your account to our European entity.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app.
- Tap on the notification you receive in the app, follow the instructions from the e-mail we've sent you.
- Use a different device if your camera isn't working.
- Submit documents which support your right to remain in the country.
- We can't accept a driving licence as a valid ID.