Kā varam jums palīdzēt?
How do I receive payments from my PayPal account to my Revolut Business account?
To transfer money from PayPal to your Revolut Business account, you’ll need to add your Revolut bank account details on PayPal. The bank account details must match the region where you signed up for a PayPal account.
For example, if you have a UK PayPal account, you will need to provide your local Revolut bank account details (sort code & account number) - You can find these in the web app by going to Accounts section> GBP account> Account details. If you have an EU PayPal account, you will need to provide your Revolut IBAN number (also available in the web app under EUR account tab).
To add your Revolut bank account details :
- Login to your PayPal account
- Head to the Banks section
- Click on Add A New Bank
- Fill in your Revolut bank account details
- Paypal will send a confirmation code to the bank account via a small deposit (please note that this can take up to a few days)
- Enter the confirmation code found on the Transactions section of your Revolut account
Your bank account should be linked
Please note that PayPal currently only accepts Revolut bank accounts from the following countries : United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers